Saturday, June 28, 2008

Four things about me

From Jen


A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER: School, Church, School, the market.

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO ENCOURAGED MY FAITH ALONG THE WAY: my parents, my science teacher Mr Park, my college lecturer Fr. John, my best friend (and no 5. my internet buddy Ian)

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS: roast sweet potato, lasagna, bruschetta, banana pancakes

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: on a warm northern beach, in a tent, in the bush, in bed

E) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: The Princess Bride, Love Actually, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Alex and Emma

F)FOUR THINGS I LIKE ABOUT THE ORTHODOX CHURCH: the truth, the unchangingness, the humility of long time Orthodox Christians, the physicalness of it all

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE HOBBIES: gardening, writing, walking, reading

If you are reading this, you are tagged! Please be sure to post a link to your blog in the comments, so we can all read about each other.

No comments: