Saturday, January 19, 2008

Welcome

Last week I was really kicking parenting butt. I was great. I was happy my kids were happy, I was full of creative ideas, and ready to share them. That's when I decided to start this blog.

This week things are not going so well. Now I'm wondering what I should do with my three lovely children who are failing to appreciate that I think this week should be the same as the last.

That's the thing about kids, and so parenting them - always changing. But I'm not alone. Other people have gone before me. Other people are going through similar joys and struggles right now.

Here I, and hopefully some others, would like to share some of the joys and struggles in bringing up kids to love God and love people.

Please feel free to share your own stories.

Welcome.

No comments: